SIdE courses and summer schools are open to scholars and practitioners of all levels, but are particularly aimed at junior researchers and PhD students.
To attend SIDE Summer School and Courses, the SIDE membership is required.
Director of PhD Courses: Roberto Golinelli
PhD Courses 2022 -- 33th Edition --
ALL COURSES WILL BE DELIVERED IN HYBRID MODE
Besides online, the courses will also be delivered in PRESENCE if the conditions of the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic allow it. Participants may express their preference upon acceptance.
The activation of the courses in presence is conditional to the recruitment of a minimum of 15 participants.
- Application Deadline: 10th May, 2022 Open seats availabe, please contact email@example.com
- Notification of acceptance will be posted by the 16th May, 2022
- Deadline for Fee Payment: 30th May, 2022
Fees and Enrollment
* Online Course
- Students (master and PhD students, post-doctoral and research fellows): 350€
- University staff (junior and senior assistant professors (RTDA, RTDB), associate and full professors): 500€
- Others: 1500€
* Course in presence
- Students (master and PhD students, post-doctoral and research fellows): 700€
- University staff (junior and senior assistant professors (RTDA, RTDB), associate and full professors): 850€
- Others: 2300€
Fee includes: accommodation (starting from Sunday evening) - double room for students and university staff; single room for Others - breakfast and lunch.
If participants do not need any accomodation during the course, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reduced fee of 100€.
In case of enrolment at more than one course, for a maximum of three, participants are entitled to a discount of 100€ on each course in presence; the discount will be reduced to 50€ for each online course.
Renounce and refund:
To submit a renounce and ask for a refund, please send an email to email@example.com.
After the payment, you can submit your renounce up to one week (7 days) before the beginning of the course and ask for a motivated refund. In case of reimbursement, there will be a deduction for administrative costs: 150€ for the course in presence, 100€ for online course. Over the terms for refund (less than 7 days from the beginning of the course) you need to provide your request with supporting documentation, which will be submitted to SIdE President.